1. Deliver on the overall fundraising strategy and targets of the organization, supplementing existing grants with funding from new foundations, individuals, corporates, grant-makers and other sources
2. Identify and explore donor pools: Carry out prospect research and develop a comprehensive fundraising database that captures all relevant information, as well as handling all administrative aspects of fundraising
3. Preparing and giving presentations, writing proposals that could attract money, including applications for grants and overseeing fundraisers—events and campaigns
4. Execute an effective donor engagement plan to keep in touch with existing donors and stakeholders and build long-term relationship
5. Work collaboratively across departments to develop and deliver on effective donor communications, reporting and compliance with the aim of cultivating, growing and sustaining long-term funding and collaboration. Ensure reporting to funders is accurate, transparent and timely
6. Liaise with the Director of Operations to ensure the organization’scash flow and financial sustainability through careful budgeting, realistic fundraising targets and coordinating timely access to funds from supporters
7. Develop alliances and institutional partnerships with other organizations
Reporting to: Director, Development & Strategy
Written Assignment Manager- Fundraising, Development & Strategy
1. What was the largest fundraising campaign for which you were responsible?
What were your targets, number and type of team you worked with, what was your strategy and what were the results?
What went well and what did not, how you would do it differently.
2. Go over www.ccs.in and tell us about three key programs/projects that you think are most sellable to a potential donor with reasons.
3. What are the top 5 effective strategies to keep donors engaged and connected with the organization? How will you ensure these strategies are rolled out effectively by your team?