1. Capable in managing, planning & maintaining procurement, inventories & stores
2. Proficient in identifying & developing potential vendors for achieving cost effective purchases of materials.
3. Achieving reduction in prices & timely delivery of bought out components to organization at the right quantity, right quality, at right place & right time so as to ensure timely delivery at customers end.
4. Assessing performance of the vendors based on various criterions
5. Ensuring stock availability & advance projection of material requirement
6. Prepare purchase requisitions and issue purchase orders in accordance with company policy and negotiated terms and conditions
7. Good negotiator to get the best terms from vendors
8. Responsible for Order Placement Timing & monitor deliver the order on timely
9. Reconciliation Familiar with Purchase ERP Software for Bill Analysis
10. Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
11. Collaborate with key persons of various departments to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the organization
12. Control spending and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
13. Carry out regular supplier assessment in case of new supplier & Performance monitoring through regular audits of supplies
Location : Pailan, Kolkata
Cost to Company : Rs. 2,40,000/- per annum (negotiable as per experience).
**** Interested candidates are requested to apply within 14th August 2018 at email@example.com. ****
CINI maintains a Child Protection Policy, Gender Policy, Sexual Harassment Policy and Workplace Policy on HIV related issues