The job involves working with field workers and slum girls, NGOs from Chennai, Kancheepuram and Tiruvallur Districts. Work involves Travelling to 3 nearby districts. MSWs or any relevant qualification and experience, we welcome woman with different background wish to use their skill for women and girl’s empowerment, IT graduates wish and have necessary skills to use IT-Information Technology for SRHR, capable of working independently and open for learning, Fluency in English and Tamil is essential.
Being an educated young woman are you concerned about gender equality, women’s and girl children’s rights, wish to use your skills to change women’s situation in our society? Wish to use your skills to change girl children’s life by leveraging project management, advocacy campaigns, relationship and team building skills in order grow with us. Are you a pro-active person work independently with excellent communication skills.
CWDR-Centre for Women’s Development and Research is a non-profit organization working with poor women and girl children. This is our 25th year of existence and impacts over a million women in Tamilnadu.
CWDR is looking for Field Coordinators for their project ‘Improving the Sexual and Reproductive Health Rights-SRHR of Adolescent girls through Education, Advocacy and Social Mobilization'.
What you get:
- An opportunity to involve in social change
- A work environment to learn and grow
- Travel and meet women and girls from slums and villages
- Rs.20,000 per month as monthly honorarium
If you are passionate about girl children’s and women’s empowerment apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduation - BBA
1. Graduates, we welcome women from diverse field, like information and Technology or communication, MBAs who wish to use their skills for women’s empowerment. Of course, we also welcome MSWs.
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Tamil
3. Knowledge/Experience in non-profit project management, project coordination
4. Ability to think clearly, problem solving, work independently
5. Willing to travel and work with poor girls