The person should be someone who has a good knowledge of Tally; can prepare project budgets, financial reports and budget expense variance reports; maintain compliance of statutory obligations with respect to FCRA, TDS, PF etc. as well as organizational policies; and coordinate the audit.
- Salary (CTC) would be between Rs. 25,000-30,000 depending on experience and expertise.
- Interested candidates should apply by 31st August 2018.
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduation - B.Com
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts
- Handling day to day accounts
- Good Knowledge in handling petty cash
- Prepare project budgets, financial reports and budget expense variance reports