Innovative Change Collaborative Services Pvt. Ltd. (ICCSPL) is a value driven social consulting firm providing technical and knowledge support to individual and organizations to ensure lasting social impact. Through our basket of services, we enable foundations, non-profits, corporates, governments, and social enterprises in India to achieve sustainable development in a just and dignified manner.
To know more about it please visit www.iccspl.com
REASON FOR THE HIRE
Innovative Change Collaborative Services Pvt. Ltd. (ICCSPL) is looking for a dynamic individual to take on this position of Agri Value Chain Specialist. The incumbent will be a key member of a program team. S/he will be a part of the Senior Management Team and work closely together with the other Program Heads like True Value, NELPS value chain cell, Strategic partnership team and programs of ICCSPL’s associate organizations.
Program Creation, Management and Operationalization
- AVCS will serve as the key technical lead for the all agriculture value chain development work of ICCO. S/he will facilitate technical and field-based activities including value chain assessment and development, market linkages, private sector engagement and local partner capacity building support.
- Carry out value chain assessments and determining appropriate interventions to enhance agricultural productivity and market access for the rural poor for various stakeholders.
- Design agriculture value chain activities that increase smallholder agricultural production and market linkages that lead to increased profitability of on-farm enterprises. This includes the development and implementation of upgrading plans in targeted value chains with a focus on improving smallholder crop and livestock productivity and net revenues.
- Provide technical leadership for the design, formalization, and management of private sector partnerships (PPPs) in different value chain for Responsible business. Identify, assess, and finalize private sector partners and partnership opportunities.
- Provide technical guidance and capacity building services on agriculture value chain development, to Government organizations like State Rural Livelihood Missions, corporate houses, local NGOs and partners.
- Work with the technical team of NELPS & Centre of Excellence (CoE) to identify existing institutions and organizations that have a good understanding of the agriculture value chain development, local business and who could be partners in the implementation of the value chain development project.
- Develop scopes of work for engaging these organizations. Coordinate with other donors and development projects to leverage project resources and to avoid duplication of efforts.
Leading the Producer Company Incubation Vertical:
- Effectively supporting the development of the agricultural value chains through focus on the development and strengthening of Farmer producer organizations, NGOs and other stakeholders.
- Testing product chain development strategies, providing advice and coaching to producer organizations and enhancing the performance of their value chains.
- Promoting and facilitating relations between producers and other relevant stakeholders in the value chain such processors and/or service providers such as micro finance institutions.
Leading the Training and Capacity building vertical:
- Facilitating organizational and institutional learning by stakeholders through guiding self-evaluation and reflection processes of NGO’s and other stakeholders.
- Conceptualizing and developing training
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - MBA/PGDM
Communication and Networking Skills:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proposal writing skills
- Strong representation and influencing skills
- Experience in successfully establishing and managing collaborative relationships and partnerships with donors and government counterparts.
Compatibility with ICCPL’s Culture:
- The ability to effectively establish a learning culture within an organisation
- Experience of management of diverse workforce including effective performance management and utilization of capacity building, coaching, and mentoring skills
- Commitment to and understanding of organization’s mission, vision and values, including rights-based approaches