We are looking for passionate and driven colleagues who are excited to be influencers in the lives of youth, those who believe strongly in advocating for the futures of at-risk young adults. This is a key role that is focused on results, driven by quality and fosters team spirit. The main responsibilities entail:
1. Coordinate and implement systems, processes and productivity standards
2. Participate in establishing strategic goals, define objectives, help improve outcomes with young adults
3. Improve and maintain consistent work quality, analyze and resolve problems, recommend system improvements
4. Contribute to building team spirit
Positions are open in the following verticals:
1. Corporate and Student Engagement
3. Program Management
4. Human Resources
If you are excited about the potential of youth in our country and want to be able to contribute to the career trajectories of less privileged youth, write in to firstname.lastname@example.org with your recent bio data and ‘Associate’ in the subject line.
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduation - Graduate-Other
1. Graduate with minimum 1 - 2 years of work experience.
2. Excellent communication: Fluency in English and Hindi.
3. Passionate about working with young adults and low income communities.
4. Flexibility to work odd hours – young adults keep strange timings!
5. Willingness to travel within city/ across cities as and when required