1. Study, research and conduct KAP surveys regularly with the support of the MEIA team
2. Ensure community engagement on a regular basis and develop a strong volunteer/support network within communities for street dog related issues.
3. To implement all CE activities for a specific dog management (DM) program location
4. Join the DM catching team and/or the complaints the team where required.
5. To respond to any complaints received by the local people direct to HSI India or through the local body ie. partner with HSI India
6. Ensure the highest standard of animal welfare in all aspects of HSI’s Dog Population Management programs
7. Advocate animal welfare within and outside the program
8. Working with multiple stakeholders within communities, government, civil society,academia etc.
9. To build a cadre of community volunteer throughout the project location and to ensure their engagement with the project
10. To carry out any other CE task or activity that may be require in the project
11. Coordinating with the DM project team to ensure smooth working to meet project goals and objectives.
12. To report to CE program coordinator
13. Travel as required.
1. Travel to other projects, meetings, conferences and represent HSI at these events, as required
2. Prepare presentations, web stories, donor updates and other reports and materials (in particular, media such as photographs and videos) as required
3. Additional responsibilities and tasks as requested by the Senior Program Management Unit
Remuneration - 15,000 to 20,000 Per Month
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - Post Graduate-Other
a. Fluent in English, Hindi and preferable local language where project is taken
b. Excellent writing & communication skills
c. Should have computer & internet skills
d. Good report writing skills
e. Good rapport building & problem solving skills
f. Willing to travel
g. Commitment to HSI’s objectives and mainstream operating style
h. Outgoing & personable manner
i. Ability to work under pressure as part of a team or independently