Content Development and Dissemination:
- Collect and collate success stories, photographs, articles, quotes, testimonials, pictures etc., through frequent field visits and in coordination with the NEG-FIRE team, partner NGOs, teachers, community groups, etc.
- Create textual, audio and visual content on a regular basis and disseminate the same through various communication channels to reach out to different stakeholders/ audience.
- Content creation for the website and social media channels.
- Develop IEC material (such as flyers, posters etc.) for sensitization of families and community members and for increasing awareness on education among children.
Web-site and Social Media Communications:
- Ensure that the website of NEG-FIRE is updated at all times, alter/edit information as and when required.
- Create a web-based resource pool for ‘Tribal and Dalit Education’.
- Ensure regular presence of NEG-FIRE on our 3 current social media channels (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) and making a social media calendar for easy and timely posting.
- Explore and introduce new channels of visibility according to current social media trends and organizational requirements.
- Stay up to date with social media trends, do’s and don’ts, new channels and tools.
- Create fundraisers on crowd funding platforms and social media channels.
- Send monthly e-mailers to stakeholders (sharing information, donations, other actions) via Mail Chimp.
- Use the social media channels to motivate employees and volunteers through regular mentions.
- Manage the blog of the organisation and ensure that there are regular contributions and new posts.
- Provide editorial, documentation and proof-reading support of all communication products of the organization - reports, strategy documents, research studies, training manuals and other organizational documents.
- Liaise with different vendors for designing, printing and creation of communication material and ensure timely dissemination of various printed material.
- Provide support in events including creating all communication material for the same (banners, back drops, standees etc.).
- Development of the Annual Report and the Newsletter.
- Maintain an inventory of the publications (both external and internal) and documents.
- Develop and manage the communication budget.
Visibility and Brand Enhancement:
- Manage NEG-FIRE’s visibility, brand-image and positioning to strengthen relationships with all key stakeholders at national and regional level.
- Maintain consistency in branding and messaging across all communication channels.
- Keep all brand violations under check - manage copy right, copy-left, creative commons, while sharing our products.
- Ensure that the digital marketing content aligns with our brand’s identity and message.
Location: South Delhi
Reporting: Executive Director
Last date of receiving application: 10th Sept, 2018
Date of joining: immediate
- Salary will be commensurate with the qualifications, relevant domain experience, last salary drawn, etc.
How to Apply: Interested applicants may email their CV with a cover letter stating what makes them the ideal candidate, the current CTO (Cost to the Organization) and expected CTO to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention “Communications & Documentation Coordinator” in the subject line of your e-mail.
In case your profile does not match with the above mentioned profile, you
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - Post Graduate-Other
- Post-graduate degree in communication or related fields
- At least 2-3 years of experience in communication or related field in the development sector.
- Excellent writing skills in English and the ability to capture audience by developing compelling stories from the field. Proficiency in Hindi and other regional language/ dialect is desirable.
- Proficiency in MS Word and PowerPoint. Knowledge of other presentation software like Prezi, Canva etc., and graphic designing software like CorelDraw and Photoshop will be an advantage.
- Understanding of social media trends and email marketing software such as Mail Chimp is imperative.
- An interest in photography, videography and design is desirable.
- Adaptable to changing environment and openness to learn.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Professional maturity and ability to work effectively across various leve