- Prepare Youth with Disabilities and increase their ability for better access to training and employment opportunities in order to achieve economic independence in Horticulture Training Programme.
- Ensure quality and effectiveness and connecting to decent Employment opportunities after the training for young people with disabilities towards fulfilling their goals.
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduation - Graduate-Other
- Preferable Experience one or two years in Horticulture Training / skills development of youths or Fresher will be consider basis on determination (First priority on Experience candidate)
- Preferably person with disability with basis on determination and willingness to travel outside.
- Preferable both the gender (Men & Women). First priority for men, because they need to stay in residential facilities.
- Good knowledge on residential activities
- Good knowledge on youths and Horticulture / Livelihood activities
- Good Communication Skills both in written & verbal of Kannada and English
- Basic Computer & Manageable English skills
- Language – Preferably Kannada & English
- Willing to learn sign language and disability
- Willing to stay in residential & travel to outside of c