Plan, develop, monitor and evaluate the project “Awareness park” as per the directions of HonSec /CEO and deputy director- New initiatives. This involves assessing needs, designing sub projects, writing proposals and initiating and effectively managing and reporting on the project in line with the objectives, timeframe and budget. Providing leadership and strategic direction, as per the concept and plan .other important aspects of the role include meeting quality standards in project delivery, encouraging volunteer participation, liaising with other stakeholders.
Key Activity Area:-
- Market the concept to school and enthuse them to enroll
- Execute the plan and ensure the activities are dine as per the plan
- Recruit and manage the teacher/faculty required for the execution.
- Innovate and evolve the program constantly to keep the interst of school children.
Programme Development and Project Management :-
- Manage the assigned project in order to meet the project objectives within budget and within the allotted time frame.
- Provide strong leadership of the assigned project, working to ensure both short and long-term positive impacts and outcomes for the beneficiaries and the objective identified
- Develop and implement an appropriate and effective strategy to implement the project as per plan.
- Raise the required funds fo rhte project in coordination with marketing group.
- To identify and sign in appropriate resource groups for executing targets identified in operational functions identified.
- Actively network and coordinate between partners identified to achieve the objectives of survey, construction and model building.
- Set clear objectives and indicators for programme activities in collaboration with DD.
- Continuously monitor and supervise programme activities, overseeing the technical design, execution and evaluation of progress through outputs and impacts using both quantitative and qualitative data.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of activities according to APD , donor and other applicable timeframes and formats.
- Contribute to development of new proposals and relevant strategic/planning documents.
- Ensure project is implemented in line with donor proposals and requirements and in accordance with concept made and donor requirements if any.
Scope of work :-
- Opportunity to learn in the disability sector
- Exposure to the projects and departments of APD.
- Network with donors, Colleges and other intellectual groups in implementing the project.
- Contribute to capacity building of the staff to be taken thereafter.
- Extensive field experience in the disability sector.
Name of the post –Project Manager –“Awareness park” reporting to Deputy director –New initiatives
Workplace - APD ,Main campus ,Bangalore
Starting Date -As soon as possible