This position is the Core of APD for Operational delivery of Programs, Projects and services to beneficiaries and engaging with all stakeholders. Key purpose of this role is to provide the strategic direction and achieve operational excellence for effective and efficient management of all programs in the organization towards fulfilling the mission and vision of APD. Key Responsibilities include - Strategic thinking for the disability sector growth, Engagement with Stakeholders – Government, NGOs, Domain Experts, Institutions, Corporate Sector & most importantly with Beneficiaries and their families – People with Disability (PwDs) and care givers, Setting up directions for overall operations and programs, Coach, Mentor, Guide & Monitor 6-8 senior leaders, Innovation for program growth & development and engage in high level interactions with APD board, CEO and Senior other functional leaders.
Salary & Remuneration: X
If you are a candidate with the above skills and background willing to take this responsibility please apply to Mrs. Subhashini, Director – HRD at firstname.lastname@example.org
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduation - Graduate-Other
- Minimum 12-15 years work experience; at least 10+ years in the development sector
- Experience in working with senior levels in the Government, NGOs, corporate sector and civil society leaders.
- Ability to negotiate and build long term partnerships.
- Leading a team of senior leaders and manage large multi-faceted operations, functions.
- Domain knowledge in development work with exposure to community and institutional approaches.
- Open to travel minimum of 8 to 10 days a month outside Bangalore
- Good written and verbal communication in English & Kannada
- Domain expertise in Disability, field Experience in Disability.
- Exposure to Karnataka State specially North Karnataka region
- Experience in IT, technology in the programs, Operations
- Experience in functional areas &ndash