1. Background :
The Humayun’s Tomb-Sunder Nursery-Nizamuddin Basti Urban Renewal Initiative (www.nizamuddinrenewal.org) is the only public private partnership of its kind in India. This is the first time that a private agency has been given permission to work on several world heritage sites. This is also probably the only project where heritage conservation is being used as a stepping stone to socio-economic development. Apart from reviving the traditional craft techniques, the project is also demonstrating an alternative method of heritage conservation and urban development. AKTC works in Delhi through the Nizamuddin Urban Renewal Initiative and in Hyderabad in the Qutb Shai Heritage Park.
The Assistant (HR and Administrative) under guidance of the Finance and HR Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the AKTC India’s HR and Administrative systems function smoothly and efficiently. S/he will be responsible for maintaining HR and Administrative systems to ensure efficiency in project operations to enable the larger team achieve project objectives.
2. Responsibilities :
1. The Assistant (HR) will have the following specific responsibilities:
2. Assist the Finance & HR Manager in all the HR related functions like advertisement of vacancy, short listing of CVs, interview process, recruitment process, appraisal process, staff development initiatives, etc.
3. Assist the Finance & HR Manager in the updates of the HR manual.
4. Maintenance of proper filing system for HR records and documents.
5. Assistance in various insurance schemes in AKTC and availing benefits
6. Updating master data bases at regular intervals on the advice of Finance and HR Manager.
7. Assist and follow-up for attendance for office and sites.
8. Assist in legal matters.
9. Ensure legal compliances are meeting on labour management. Assist Site Admin Assistant on finalizing paperwork during labour exits.
10. Co-ordinate with labour contractors and being a principal employer check and ensure contractors are duly fulfilling the requirements as per Delhi Labour Act.
11. Management of contracts issued i.e. preparation and managing their timelines.
13. Leave Management of all staff
14. Verify benefit and other human resources related claims for accuracy and conformance with personnel rules and regulations;
15. Immediate notification to direct supervisor on possible non- compliance of a process or transaction in HR related matters
16. and full support preventing problems in HR process
17. Ensures full support for the implementation of HR policies.
18. Provide support occasionally to the Hyderabad operation
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduation - Graduate-Other
- A good standard of computer literacy (including MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Excellent communicationand interpersonal.
- Ability to liaise with government and labour officials
- Good understanding of labour and office systems would be desirable.