Under the leadership of the Director of CARDS’s the programme officer assists in developing, managing & evaluation a portfolio of activities.
The Programme Officer will be responsible to achieve desirable results of the programme in the assigned project areas; the programme officer will be primarily responsible to lead project activities and process, in a manner that ensues the achievement of the objectives set out in the organization’s strategic Plan and adhering to its principles and approaches.
Key Accountabilities/ Responsibilities:
The Programme Officer will be expected to take following tasks:
1. Design, implement and support programme activities across the programme area.
2. Coordinate and liasoning with the related functionaries and line departments for effective implementation of the programme activities in the programme area.
3. To strengthen the implementation process, training needs have to be assessed for transferring necessary skills and knowledge focusing on programme goals.
4. Regular field visits to monitor programme process, collection and analysis of data, time to time reporting and documentation activities for improvement of processes.
5. Develop reports to aggregate evaluation results & communicate to the organization’s impact in the community in conjunction with the impact division
5. Contributes to the development of the CARDS’s monitoring and evaluation framework, specifically those in Outcome Area, including monitoring and evaluation strategies and systems to effectively capture and communicate project results.
6. Ensures the cross cutting themes are integrated into the planning, implementation and monitoring of programme activities
7. Implement the programme activity into field to achieve the outcome of the programme
8. Other duties as assigned by the Director of the organization
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - MSW
1. Good communication skills - both in oral & written English
2. Ability to perform computer programmes like MS Office
3. Strong interpersonal & collaboration skills, proven ability to be flexible in a team oriented approach with diverse group of people
4. Ability for field visits in project areas to monitor programme activities
5. Flexible approach and ability to work in a dynamic environment
6. Proven ability to effectively & efficiently handle multiple tasks at the same time
7. Candidates those who have experience in agricultural & producers’ organization will be given extra advantages
The salary range for this position will be determined based upon the experience of the candidate hir