About People Solutions: People Solutions (PS) is an initiative of GFI that helps pro-poor organizations leverage the power of their human capital – the most important asset of any organization. It is responsible for research, design and delivery of human capital management products that enhances the effectiveness of an institution by using Human Centric Designs leading to behavioral change solutions to help the institution achieve their business as well as client-centric mission results. It consists of HR and Learning & Development specialists and tools like e-learning, Artificial Intelligence and Augmented Reality. The team also undertakes flagship training programs across organizations in strengthening their management and workforce.
Reporting and relationships: The position reports to the Program Manager – People Solutions/Innovations in Digital Finance
Availability: The Content Developer is expected to work a standard work week of 40 hours plus additional hours as necessary to get the job done.
The Content Developer will be responsible for developing, coordinating on the preparation of content under the People Solutions unit at Grameen Foundation India. The key elements of the job are mentioned below -
Product Development and Deployment: Understand the competitive landscape, market trends and best people practices of the industry to research, develop and deploy products and services
Content & Training: Take the lead in content development, content preparations. Assess effectiveness of the content, training programs and use the learning’s for further improvements in the content.
Status: Regular, Full time employment
Location: Gurgaon (NCR)
Date: September, 2018
Additional Comment: The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made in appropriate circumstances to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
Interested candidates may apply by email to email@example.com, with Content Developer/Content Writer in the subject line.
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - Post Graduate-Other
1. Passion to work in the developmental sector
2. Post Graduate/ PG Diploma, Post Graduate/ PG Diploma, preferably in a relevant field.
3. Minimum 3-4 years of work experience
4. Experience in developing innovative training tools and content
5. Should be able to create unique and informative content for the target audience specific to microfinance, skills, healthcare sector.
6. He/she should have good editing and proof-reading skills for the content.
7. He/ She should be able to graps the subject and have a good research skills
8. Coordinating with industrial, illustration designers for E-Learning Modules, knowledge of instructional design would be added benefit
9. Review existing digital and non-digital content and ensure its ease of use a