To create a “Learn and Earn” model through which they can support their education. Since we want our alumni to continue education and not work as full time apprentices, our model is based on mapping the cyclical and seasonal peak business demands (of different industry sectors), with that of the availability of our alumni (after school hours, weekends, holidays and festival seasons).
1. Mapping the opportunities within the sectors which follow cyclical business demand
2. Understanding the apprenticeship / internship requirements corresponding to the mapped sectors.
3. Play a central role in expanding SBF’s Alumni Apprentice Program portfolio by developing and expanding relationships with commercial organizations
4. Targeting commercial organizations for generating business for Alumni Apprentice Program
5. Understanding the Business Needs and Liaisoning with the new clients/organizations for the Alumni Apprentice Program
6. Support the proposal development process, including the management of proposals, writing of technical inputs
7. Taking timely and appropriate feedback on the quality of interns from the client organizations and giving feedback to the operations team for improvement.
8. Advocating with the policy makers and key Government officials for the adoption of Alumni Apprentice Program’s model of Internship.
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduation - Graduate-Other
1.Ability to work independently & collaboratively with internal & external stakeholders.
2. Excellent written & verbal skills.
1.Ethics & Values.
2. Accountability & Ownership.
5. Creativity & Innovation.
6. Results Driven.
7. Learning Orientation.
8. Quality Orientation.
9. Planning & Prioritization.