Voluntary Health Association of India is looking for a Project Coordinator for its Reproductive, Maternal and Child Health Project in Odisha
The project is working towards averting child marriages through overall objective of providing young people a supportive environment that focusses on sexual and reproductive health rights (SRHR) and provide a platform to decide their future and well-being.
1. Overall coordination of the project, including meeting the detailed programme objectives.
2. Provide adequate creative support and guidance to field staff by continuously reviewing the feedback from the ground.
3. Empowering the project staff with evidence based creative ideas to improve the quality of the work.
4. Ensure timely implementation of the project activities and budgetary controls.
5. Horizontal integration with like-minded organizations, particularly with the Alliance Members.
6. Developing close relationship with the State and the Central Government, so that the project can give feedback from their grassroots level experience as well as help the government to implement their relevant programmes.
7. Advocate at State & National level on different aspects of RMNCH+A and SRHR
8. Lobbying with State administration for strong implementation of Child Marriage Law
9. Developing Project Proposals and Report writing.
10. Networking with other like-minded organizations and individuals.
- The post carries an annual salary of Rs. 10 lakhs (approx.)
- Please send your full resumes through Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org along with your current remuneration as well as one page write-up on why you feel it is critical for India’s development to empower adolescents, particularly the girls. In the Subject line of your e.mail, please do mention ‘Application for the post of Project Coordinator’.
- Women candidates are preferable.
- Short listed candidates will be contacted for personal interview.
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - MPH
1. Adequate administrative skills to supervise and guide more than 20 people, to ensure the achievement of the project goals and reporting requirements.
2. Basic knowledge of Project Accounting.
3. Excellent analytical, writing and verbalcommunication skills.
4. Must be conversant with data analysis softwares and previous experience of using mobile monitoring softwares would be good.
5. Good computer skills using MS office
6. Ability to work effectively in teams as well as independently
7. Ability and willingnessto undertake outstation travel
8. Excellent fluency in English language