We look for a Home Administrator (WOMAN) who is responsible for:
- Ensure that the admission procedures and criteria as laid down by the committee are being followed. This includes a social visit to the family and interview of the child and family.
- Implement all Home rules, and update them periodically as required
- Oversee that the matrons are performing their duties efficiently and effectively
- Maintain accurate and current records of the residents of the Home
- Weekly feedback to the Home Committee and the Administrative Manager on the running of the Home
- Maintenance of discipline and dress code
- Ensure punctuality of children and staff for various duties, school timings, tuitions and extra-curricular activities and functions.
- Ensure personal hygiene of the girls and cleanliness of the premises
- Teach the girls manners, and other soft skills for acceptable social behaviour
Education, Volunteer Tuition Programme and Extra-Curricular Classes :
- Interact and coordinate with school authorities regarding academic progress of the children and take necessary action if required.
- Oversee the volunteer program and it's smooth functioning.
- Plan a realistic time-table of school, tuitions, enrichmaent classes, physical training and games
- Organising the smooth functioning of Sports day and Founders day.
Medicals and Nutrition :
- Attention to be paid to the medical requirements of all girls by liaising with hospitals and visiting doctors and counsellors.
- Ensure that balanced nutrition is provided as advised.
- Coordination with the kitchen, ensuring punctuality and efficiency of the duties of the kitchen staff
- Pro actively organise outings and events and participation in different programs with other NGOs and sponsors to provide stimulating exposure to our girls and utilize their talents
- Organize vocational classes for post SSC girls if they are staying back, in addition to Seva Sadan’s courses that they can attend
- Parent / Guardian Interaction - needs to be maintained well
- Maintain records of donations in kind and utilise appropriately for the stated purpose
- Ensure that Alumni records are maintained in details
- Organise an annual get-together of the alumni
- Salary is commensurate with experience and skill.
- If the candidate requires, she would be provided accommodation at the Home during her stint at Seva Sadan as Home Administrator.