- Supports Head Programme Development / CEO in development of MFV business plan. Actively supports the Head Programme Development in execution of the programmatic aspects of the MFV business plan.
- Takes lead to diversify MFV programmes towards comprehensive eye health and disability inclusive development.
- Actively collaborate with Head of Programme Impact to ensure efficient assessment of cataract impact.
Partnership and Project Management
- Advises partners on all aspects of the project cycle including planning, implementation, monitoring & evaluation and improvement.
- Provides technical advice to partners on the core areas of project and/or programme management.
- Develop strong practices and systems consistent with current trends which can be followed by all partners
- Ensures sound monitoring and evaluation of projects and programmes.
- Ensure timely and quality MIS analysis and project/ programme documentation.
- Identify new strategic partnerships within the country and outside to help develop MFV’s programmes.
Advocacy and Representational work
- Supports Head Programme Development and others in publishing learning and good practice from MFV’s work.
- Represents MFV at conferences and workshops with the purpose of influencing policy and practice and applying learning to strengthen MFV work.
- Actively collaborates with team to promote visibility of MFV among donors, policy makers/influencers and programme managers.
- Engages with donors on MFV’s programme as advised by CEO and Head Programme Development.
- Works with the Head of Finance to ensure proper partner accountability for MFV finances.
Reporting to: Head of Programme Development
Work time: Monday to Friday (9.30 am to 5.30pm)
Only candidates with graduation in optometry or any other medical field will be considered.
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - Post Graduate-Other
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to command respect and to create a sense of community amongst the members of the project teams.
- Good knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programmes.