Our facilitators are the primary bridge between Antarang students and the foundation.Facilitators use their creativity to implement the training curriculum and workshops for our students. They are responsible for engaging the students and supporting them throughout their journey to achieving their learning objectives and outcomes (Education, Employment, Training or Mentoring). The facilitators oversee our students’ performance from the day they enrol to the placement and mentorship phase. Our facilitators work for half day
assignments but tend to showcase a full-time commitment to their students.
● Flexible working hours
● Location of work on your preferred train line
● A positive agent of change - to directly impact the lives of the youth of Mumbai
● Using your creativity and initiative to captivate students and encourage them to chase their aspirations
● The chance to pass on positive values to youth and develop strong relationships with them
● Our work environment is fun, youthful, focused on excellence and with a deep commitment to achieving outcomes.
●Encourage a healthy learning culture where students actively collaborate and take ownership of the program.
● Build a relationship with our students
● Coach the batch through the entire group life cycle and get our students ready for employment.
● Follow a proprietary curriculum designed by Antarang which you will be familiarized with during our training phase
● Make data driven decisions using technology
If you are excited about the potential of youth in our country and want to be able to contribute to the career trajectories of less privileged youth while pursuing your education or careers, write in to email@example.com with your recent bio data with the subject line "Application for CareeReady Facilitator"
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduation - Graduate-Other
● Excellent communication: Fluency in English and Hindi is mandatory.
● Passionate about working with low income communities and making a change.
● Flexibility to work on weekends as and when needed
● Ability to commit for a minimum period of one year.
● Ability to attend the pre-service training.