The Senior Associate/ Associate works with Centre Trainers to organise the placement of Antarang’s graduate students into employment / educational / vocational opportunities by managing mock interviews. The role includes networking with a varied range of job sectors and educational and vocational institutions.
• Identify, research, liaise with, visit companies and organisations for potential placement opportunities. Have close liaison with industry for placement of students.
• Manage career linkages for students post program.
• Manage placements and mentoring function deliverables during execution of CR programs (while batches are ongoing)
• Match student skills and objectives with workplace requirements
• Track students performance post linkages
• Communicate analysed data from centres, placement partners and the mentor team to relevant stakeholders effectively
• Ensure a 100% linkage rate for internships / job placements / mentor connects
• Constantly seek new ways to enhance the career development and professional experience of students
• Organise continued learning sessions for alumni through professional skill building workshops
What’s in it for you?
• Impact the outcomes: Your commitment to the cause / your youth focused skills will impact the outcomes of our programs directly by getting 500 youth in careers of their choice
• Our work environment is fun, youthful, focussed on excellence, and with a deep commitment to achieving outcomes
• Location: Mumbai
If you are excited about the potential of youth in our country and want to be able to contribute to the career trajectories of less privileged youth while pursuing your education or careers, write in to firstname.lastname@example.org with your recent bio data.
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduation - Graduate-Other
• Graduate preferably with 2 years of work experience
• Excellent communication: Fluency in English and Hindi is mandatory.
• Preferably with previous experience of customer/client contact especially establishing and developing effective links with companies in the relevant disciplines/fields
• Passionate about working in and working for low income communities.
• Good analytical and conflict resolution skills and a collaborative nature.
• Flexibility to work on weekends.