Katalyst seeks to recruit a dynamic individual as a Programme Manager, who will resume the role to drive the Katalyst programme in Bangalore. She will be responsible for the management and development of the programme and the center team. She will develop new and build rapport with existing students and other stakeholders while tracking data and progress on these. Along with
ensuring that the programme is meeting its objective, this person will be the face of the center and the organisation as well as manage the back end along.
Availability to travel whenever required for the meetings with the principals, or with the students enrolled. The role will be based in Bangalore.
The programme activities include:
• Supervise one team and manage a hub to understand the entire program cycle
• Liase / coordinate with colleges and develop good rapport with College coordinator.Coordinate with them for new students data and orientation, space and any other resource need for effective implementation of the interventions for the Katalyst girls
• Data creation and management: Organize and maintain office files, student register, tracker and records. Keep database of photos and videos of all activities. Update Katalyst centerdatabase / MIS on a periodic basis. students and mothers list/details for medical insurance, students list for laptop distribution
• Monitoring and Tracking - Track and monitor students academic records, coordinate with due diligence agencies for the reference checks and build own network to get additional information. Track student record / individual scorecard with academic performance, training, etc
• Mentor Program Mentor Outreach – Identify new avenues to get mentors, increase the mentor pool. Track mentor profile and manage mentor database, review the quality of mentors and mentor interaction
• Exchange communication with the students for training programs, be present during training, prepare report for each program, organize snack or lunch, manage attendance and feedback forms for the hub and ensure each center executive is doing the same,
• Review the effective execution of the training as per the curriculum and review the quality. Liase with Curriculum Director and Operations Head for the same
• Reach out to Katalyst girls and interact with them regularly to build rapport, assess their needs, follow up and update data
• Engage with corporate partners for workshops, field visits, internship and placement opportunities
• Ensure smooth flow of communication with HO and give regular updates
• Undertake responsibilities other than center work
Step 1 - Post submission of CV there will be an interview by the Bangalore Program Director.
Step 2 – Interview followed by CEO
Step 3 - Interview with a Board Advisor.
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - Post Graduate-Other
• The candidate should be a female and preferably a post graduate in any discipline
• Minimum 7 years of experience required
• A “ready to help” attitude and a friendly personality yet firm.
• Good communication skills with an ability to communicate effectively with various Stakeholders
• Computer skills, including internet navigation, understanding of social media – LinkedIn and various MS office applications. Should be active on social networking sites like facebook, LinkedIn, instagram, etc.
• Willing to work on weekends (would get compensatory off)
• Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
• The person should be matured to take ownership of the programmatic activities and at the same time have empathy for the social sector