Katalyst seeks to recruit a dynamic individual as an Assistant Programme Manager, who will resume the role to drive the Katalyst programme in Pune. She will be responsible for coordination and development of the programme, identification of meritorious students from underprivileged background from the colleges and enrolling them through a pre-defined selection process. She will build rapport with the new and the existing students and also have to track the performance for each of them which includes academics, mentor-mentee interactions and hours of training attended by them. While ensuring that the programme is meeting its objective, this person will also have to manage back end and support program manager build and manage various stakeholders.
Availability to travel whenever required for the meetings with the principals, or with the students enrolled. The role will be based in Pune, work from home till an office space is identified. Regular meeting with Program Manager and college visits will be required in addition to other planned meetings.
The programme activities include:
• Liase / coordinate with colleges and develop good rapport with College coordinator. Coordinate with them for new students data and orientation, space and any other resource need for effective implementation of the interventions for the Katalyst girls
• Data creation and management : Organize and maintain office files, student register, tracker and records. Keep database of photos and videos of all activities. Update Katalyst center database / MIS on a periodic basis. students and mothers list/details for medical insurance, students list for laptop distribution
• Monitoring and Tracking - Track and monitor students academic records, coordinate with due diligence agencies for the reference checks and build own network to get additional information. Track student record / individual scorecard with academic performance, training, etc
• Mentor Program Mentor Outreach - Create a pool of mentors, allocate them to the students and facilitate regular mentor mentee interactions. Manage online applications for mentor program, coordinate for mentor meetings, get feedback, share mentee profiles with mentors, manage mentor database, update mentor interaction details
• Exchange communication with the students for training programs, be present during training, prepare report for each program, organize snack or lunch, manage attendance and feedback forms,
• Reach out to Katalyst girls and interact with them regularly to build rapport, assess their needs, follow up and update data
• Accompany the students during offsite training/field visits/outbound.
• Accompany Program manager for meetings as required
• To undertake responsibilities other than center work
Step 1 - Post submission of CV there will be a telephonic interview.
Step 2 - Interview by the Pune Senior Program Manager followed by CEO
Step 3 - Interview with the boards members
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduation - Graduate-Other
• The candidate should be a female and preferably a post graduate in any discipline
• Minimum 5 years of experience required
• A “ready to help” attitude and a friendly personality yet firm.
• Good communication skills with an ability to communicate effectively with various Stakeholders
• Computer skills, including internet navigation, understanding of social media – LinkedIn and various MS office applications. Should be active on social networking sites like facebook, LinkedIn, instagram, etc.
• Willing to work on weekends (would get compensatory off)
• Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
• The person should be matured to take ownership of the programmatic activities and at the same time have empathy for the social sector