We are a looking for an Associate for the programme who will support the Teacher Training Programme Lead in programme operations, administration and reporting, among other things. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to build their capacity and grow into the role of a teacher trainer as well as in programme management.
• Assist the Programme Lead with the implementation of Peepul’s training programme
• Support monitoring and evaluation of the trained teachers by making school visits and capturing required data on observation forms
• Assist with operational and administrative tasks related to the programme. This includes, but is not limited to, maintaining attendance records, reporting on program progress, making follow-up calls/visits to appropriate government teachers/ school inspectors, managing logistics etc.
• Observe sessions and analyse what is and isn’t working in training and workshop sessions and make recommendations for improvement
• Facilitate some training sessions under the guidance of the Education Director and Teacher Training Coordinator
• Represent Peepul’s teacher training programme externally, and enjoy being a visible part of a successful organization
Reports to: Programme Lead, Teacher Training
Location: New Delhi
Start date: Immediate
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Recruitment Process :
• To apply, please send a copy of your resume along with a covering letter explaining why you are interested in applying for the role, to firstname.lastname@example.org, ensuring you specify the role you are applying for in the subject line of the e-mail. Please include the details of at least two referees within your application.
• The selection process will involve written tests/assignment, demo training session and interviews with the senior management of the organization.
• All new staff will be subject to a probation period of three months, with the possibility of extension to one year based on performance.
Desired Candidate Profile
Others - Others
• Experience of developing and leading professional development sessions for teachers would be an advantage
• Experience of designing and establishing a new successful project or service.
• Strong alignment with Peepul’s mission of providing quality education and building stronger education ecosystems in India
• Results-focused with a strong sense of ownership
• Self-motivated and a good team player
• Able to think creatively, with discerning and sensible judgement
• Openness to listen, learn and contribute beyond the confines of this role