1. Planning and coordination of the district teams for effective implementation of the programmes in Jharkhand State
2. Building the capacities of the teams to ensure effective implementation of the programme effectively.
3. Create and build strategies for effective implementation of the work.
4. Advocate and liason with the bureaucracy at all levels to bring about changes at the policy level.
5. Need to interact and communication effectively with different stakeholders such as teachers, parents, Government officers, elected representatives, community leaders, donors etc.
6. Tracking of impact and documentation of processes.
7. Build the presence of the organisation in the State of Jharkhand.
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - MA
1. Candidate must have an M.A./ M.S.W.
2. Persons having minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience will be preferred. Relevant experience of working in the education sector will be preferable.
3. Strong communication skills, fluency in English and Hindi; strong reading and writing skills in Hindi preferred.
4. Persons from Jharkhand State or willingness to relocate is required.
5. Ability to learn and find solutions for problems on a continuous and consistent basis.
6. Ability to travel widely in the field.
7. Well acquainted with IT.