1. Work with programme teams and implement programme/unit specific reports and communication materials
2. Tracking and producing impact documents ensuring the updation of the MIS and analysis of the same reports to be disseminated among various stakeholders.
3. Produce training material as the organization takes on the role of a training/capacity building organization.
4. Need to find new ways of communicating our work using social media and other forms of communication including print, video, etc.
5. Write papers based on our work in the field which can be published.
6. Annual reports, donor related and other programme reports
7. This is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities; other jobs will be there as per requirement of the organisation.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Candidate’s Experience. (Clearly mention the expected CTO)
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to submit their application along with a covering note to email@example.com before December 20th, 2018. Please indicate the title of the post applied for on the subject line of your e-mail. We will contact you if your background matches our job qualifications.
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - Post Graduate-Other
1. Expertise in crafting and delivering messages to diverse stakeholders on the programs.
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Hindi required.
3. Good technical skills and ability to engage with print and social media for program outreach.
4. Ability to work responsibly and collaboratively.
5. Need to travel in order to be able to understand and contextualise the various experiences of the organisation.