About the Project:
Prajayatna, working in the field of early childhood education needs a technical coordinator for the Early childhood Care and Education programme. The project is designed for enhancing learning levels of children attending the anganwadi by empowering the anganwadi teachers to effectively facilitate the learning process in the anganwadis. All the government anganwadis in two districts of Jharkhand will be developed to ensure quality pre school education for all children. The project duration is expected to be around 3 years.
1. Build the early education programme in the anganwadis of Bokaro and Ranchi districts in Jharkhand.
2. Be capable of curriculum planning, designing teaching learning strategies, designing childhood environment,
3. Building capacity of team members in the context of Early Education, Here it is to be noted that the focus is specifically on the ‘education’ component.
4. Building capacity of the Department supervisors who will be working on the field directly working with anganwadi teachers and helpers.
5. Develop an understanding of the various stakeholders on early education.
6. Be able to write and document the progress of the programme.
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Candidate’s Experience. (Clearly mention the expected CTO)
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to submit their application along with a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org before December 20th, 2018. Please indicate the title of the post applied for on the subject line of your e-mail. We will contact you if your background matches our job qualifications.
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - MSW
1. Must be willing to learn.
2. Must be resourceful and creative with an ability to design new learning strategies.
3. Ability to work responsibly and collaboratively.
4. Ability to learn and find solutions for problems on a continuous and consistent basis.
5. Need to travel in order to be able to understand and contextualise the various experiences of the organisation.
6. Communication skills – Hindi is compulsory (both spoken and written) alongwith english.
7. Must be proficient with using the computer.