1. Managing and supervising implementation of research projects; including supervising and training research associates on data collection, field management and analysis.
2. Project Management: Strategic planning of project phases, roles for each project team member (incld FMs), timeline & check-in dialogues, liaising & communication updates to external stakeholders, internal team and management reporting.
3. Provide support on preparing research proposals, design, survey implementation and monitoring, data management, report writing and dissemination and policy outreach.
4. Coordinating on the project finance by providing budgeting assumptions, project timelines and other reference inputs to Finance Managers for preparing budgets and responding to queries on the finance that the FM or donor may have.
5. Working with Survey Operations and Data Operations teams to iron out operational issues.
6. Responsible for ensuring the implementation of high quality research systems and processes to ensure that quality data is generated on the project.
7. Responsible for the compliance to the data protocols and maintain updated data in any uniform system that the org uses to comply project data.
8. Coordinating writing donor reports and general project reports and ensuring high quality outputs to direct input and review.
9. Coordinating with local partner organizations for successful running of project.
10. General responsibilities across admin/finance, policy and training.
11. Team ERs planning, tracking performance, coaching through check-in sessions and defining potential gaps and corresponding action plan.
12. Liaising with academics, officials, policymakers, donors, partner organizations.
13. Representing IFMR-LEAD in meetings and conferences.
14. Participating in training activities for IFMR-LEAD’s internal trainings and CLEAR activities.
15. Maintain clear lines of communication with Principle Investigators and the Senior Management including the AD and or ED.
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - Post Graduate-Other
1. Demonstrated experience with business development, developing and designing proposals and engaging with donors.
2. Experienced with managing research teams and delivery high quality final analysis and reports.
3. Experienced in stakeholder management with stakeholders ranging from academics, donors, government bodies, local researchers, NGOs and such.
4. Familiarity with STATA and/or SPSS, R is preferred.
5. Excellent management and organizational skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Fluency in English.
6. Flexible, self-motivated, detail orientated, and able to manage multiple tasks efficiently.