Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
Handling & forecasting petty cash, maintaining consolidated reports on Tax calculation & salary on timely basis.
Making payments and receipts as necessary for the business and recording them in accounting software in a timely manner.
Track the fund request against utilization of funds over a period; highlight issues pertaining to variance.
· Prepare monthly expenditure in relation to budget reports and inform management on a timely basis.
Make necessary journal entries as appropriate for appropriate accounting as per standard procedures.
· Updated and maintain MIS on daily basis and updating of calling data in software.
· Ensure that all financial transactions and data are correctly implemented according to policies and procedures.
Ensure necessary documents are maintained for any transactions that are accounted in the software.
· Manage banking, accounts and balances effectively and efficiently, including undertaking monthly bank reconciliations, and cash flow management in a timely manner.
· Ensure that all financial documents are accurately supported, approved and coded, and that all cheque books, cheque list, petty cash, are maintained correctly.