Your responsibilities as a Manager would be centered on the following tasks and functions:
1. Ability to design and manage research projects using appropriate quantitative and/or qualitative methodologies.
2. Ability to lead, manage and oversee research projects.
3. Ensure timely delivery and quality of all deliverables;mentor and guide research team members in research activities.
4. Client handing and management - handle/lead client meetings, presentations and queries.
5. Work towards new Research Projects and services.
The job entails travel (both national and international). Remuneration will commensurate with qualification and experience. This is a high-level position requiring an experienced candidate. Fresher’s and candidates with little exposure to the social sector should not apply. Candidates who have applied to the job posting by ASK in last 6 months should not apply again.
Interested candidates may send their CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with cc to email@example.com. Also note that only short listed candidates will be intimated for interview.
6. Analyze and interpret quantitative and qualitative research data.
7. Ability to undertake domain level planning.
8. Demonstrate leadership, inspire and use initiative to handle competing demands.
9. Attend and represent the organization in relevant conferences and workshops.
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - Post Graduate-Other
1. A track record of undertaking research Projects and expertise in both quantitative and qualitative research.
2. Good knowledge and understanding of the development sector and development consultancy marketplace in India.
3. Strong written and oral communication skills.
4. Ability to multi task and take responsibility for the timely completion of activities.
5. Strong management and business development skills.