The selected candidate will play a key role in the development and implementation of fundraising activities, to secure funding for program work and network and build the profile of the organization.
1. Develop new institutional and corporatepartnerships to meet theprogramme objectives of the organization.
2. Develop strategies for Corporate partnerships, increase reach out to large and medium sized Corporate organizations for project partnerships,employee engagement, pay roll giving programs, donation drives, cause related marketing tie-ups, obtaining permission in the corporate/malls/airport/public areas for fundraising purposes etc.
3. Build a network of donors by tapping into Organizations, Foundations, HNI's and foreign corporations.
4. To communicate effectively with potential donors about the activities of the organization starting with the proposal writing to presentation, etc.
5. Ensure compliance to all processes related to donor management and ensure timely and accurate reviews and reporting.
6. Working extensively and regularly on increasing the online presence of the organisation.
7. Updating regularly on social media about the organisation’sprogrammes to increase visibility.
8. Ensure documentation of all procedures, donor details, reports, etc.
9. This is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities, other jobs will be there as per requirement of the management.
Total CTO – Salary will be according to the qualifications and experience. (Clearly mention the expected CTO)
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria are requested to submit their application along with a covering note to email@example.com Feb 25th, 2019. We will contact you if your background matches our job qualifications.
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - MBA/PGDM
1. Having strong communication skills both written and verbal along with an ability to take initiatives and a drive to achieve results.
2. Excellent interpersonal skills- Persuasive and self-confident.
3. Willing to travel as and when needed.
4. Well acquainted with IT.