Scope of Position -
Donors are at the heart of our work. Without them, we would not be who we are. Ensuring our donors know this and understand how vital they are to our work is at the core of this assignment. The role of Head of Donor Retention requires you to formulate & execute strategies to ensure optimization of organisational relationships with existing donors and to maximise income.
1. Lead & develop donor communication.
2. Planning, development and implementation of Oxfam strategies to maximize the long term value of our donors & supporters.
3. Planning, development and implementation of Oxfam’s supporter journey, in order to maximize donor & supporter engagement and retention.
4. Develop matrix to measure the impact of the plans.
5. Work with the Communications team to develop relevant supporter communication material for offline and online medium.
6. Working with Oxfam International team and bringing in international best practices suited to our market.
7. Provide insights from a retention perspective to the acquisition teams, to help improve the quality of sign-ups.
8. Identify and implement ways to optimise the use of active and non- active supporter base.
9. To analyse the existing supporter journey (the chain of communication and engagement with donors) and to find ways to optimize or change the same.
10. Decision regarding sharing and usage of supporter database by mobilisation or any other team.
11. Prepare budgets and monitor against them.
12. Create KPI’s and constantly monitor against them.
During the course of employment the post holder may be required to move base on a temporary or permanent basis to any workplace controlled by Oxfam India.
The candidate should be willing to travel within the region/country extensively and be deployed for extended periods in humanitarian response programmes in the field.
Last date for application
February 25, 2019
Term of Three Years (Renewable on Mutual Agreement)
Head – Individual Fundraising
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - MBA/PGDM
1. Expert in Marketing Communication
2. Domain Knowledge
3. Experience in Similar Profile - in NGO or corporate sector
4. Process Change Management
5. Working across cross functional team
6. Good Coordination Skills
7. Adaptive to changes in Process and industry guidelines.
8. Excellent communication skills and high energy levels