The current project, funded by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF), aims to test digital solutions as enablers for women’s economic empowerment for women’s self-help groups and federations in Chhattisgarh. The project will be implemented in partnership with the Chhattisgarh State Rural Livelihood Mission ‘Bihaan’. This program of work will include exploration, development, and testing a holistic approach to using digital solutions to deliver social and economic empowerment outcomes for women.
We are seeking a motivated State Team Leader – Chhattisgarh for the project. The Team Leader- Chhattisgarh will work closely with the State Rural Livelihood Mission (SRLM) in Chhattisgarh to provide direction, guidance and support to the team consisting of field coordinator, partner organisations and associated stakeholders for successful programme implementation and management. S/he will be responsible to develop workplans and implementation mechanisms to test approaches using ‘digital’ with Chhattisgarh SRLM. Further, the s/he will also be expected to explore partnerships and oversee the larger mandate of IWWAGEestablished to assess the evaluation results to scale up interventions. S/he will also manage the implementation of proposed assessment/studies on integrating digital solutions with SHGs.
• Implement and coordinate the MoU signed between IWWAGE at IFMR and Government of Chhattisgarh on integrating digital solution with SHGs.
• Prepare work plans indicating specific tasks, timelines, procedures and outcomes across the envisioned pilots.
• Support in the design and development of the pilots by working with partners and technical agencies.
• Coordinate with selected District Management Mission Units (DMMU), Block Management Mission Units (BMMUs) and partners.
• Liaison and manage day to day undertaking with Bihaan/CHiPS and IWWAGE.
• Build partnerships and linkages with other organisations, institutions and agencies with similar interests and objectives.
• Oversee, supervise, monitor and review progress on the project activities.
• Any other related work that may be assigned.
Deadline: Applications are being accepted until position is filled. Please send your queries to IWWAGE_hr@ifmr.ac.in
Interested candidates can submit their Resume and a cover letter to: IWWAGE_hr@ifmr.ac.in
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - MSW
• Excellent networking and relationship-building skills and the ability to interact with stakeholders and partners, both public and private.
• Experience with self-help groups (SHGs), NRLM/SRLMs is highly desirable.
• Experience of working with regulatory/government bodies. Experience in Chhattisgarh is highly desirable.
• Experience in using programme management software including designing tracking and monitoring mechanisms.
• Experience in partnership management at local, state, national and international levels.