IFMR LEAD is looking for a copywriting consultant who will be responsible for developing content for strategic communication collaterals and materials targeted towards external stakeholders. The consultant will liaison with the team to identify key messages and translate them into engaging copy for external stakeholders. The broad scope of work includes creating content for digital platforms (website), communication collaterals such as brochures, flyers, thematic notes, and research compendium reports.
Deadline: Applications are being accepted until the position is filled.
Please submit: Resume and cover letter.
Questions and application submission: Please contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduation - Graduate-Other
– Proven experience as a copywriter/creative writer or related role. Prior experience with the development/non-profit sector is desirable.
– Excellent writing, editing and proofing skills and eye for detail.
– Ability to synthesize information into concise, compelling copy targeted towards diverse audiences.
– Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines without compromising on quality.
– Flexible approach and willingness to adapt to feedback from Team.