We are seeking qualified, self-sufficient and thorough researchers, for carrying forward the research agenda of IWWAGE. The candidate is expected to have a clear understanding of the gender issues and women’s collectives/self-help groups (SHGs). The candidate should have knowledge of research methodologies and qualitative and quantitative techniques to analyse evidence and research studies/data.
The researcher would be working closely with the Associate Director to meet research deliverables
• Support in establishing the broader research agenda of IWWAGE.
• Conduct and assist in carrying out secondary research.
• Support in conducting research activities, including planning, organizing and conducting research studies.
• Develop survey design, questionnaires etc. specific to research requirements
• Collate, organize and maintain research databases.
• Contribute actively in managing project deadlines, maintaining timelines, reviewing outputs and coordinating with funders/research/academic partners.
• Develop policy briefs, factsheets and short research outputs for IWWAGE internal publications.
• Coordinate and assists with activities on data collection, analysis and documentation.
• To perform other related duties relevant to the above tasks.
Deadline: Applications are being accepted until the position is filled.
Please submit: Resume and cover letter.
Questions and application submission at: email@example.com
REPORTING TO: Associate Director
ASSIGNMENT LENGTH: 6 months (extendable)
SALARY: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - Post Graduate-Other
• Solid understanding of gender in India.
• In depth knowledge of social science research methods, especially quantitative.
• Proven analytical skills, including working with quantitative data using econometric methods.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to work in a team.