– Oversee the day-to-day implementation of field-based research (scoping, surveying, project implementation) – including the management of field personnel, procurement, budgets, and reporting for the project
– Assist in the design and field-testing of survey instruments and develop and implement appropriate structures and systems for a larger randomized intervention, including the procurement of supplies;
– Development and oversight of field and quality control protocols; recruitment, training, and leading of field staff; and coordination with local partners
– Must work in close coordination with PIs of the study as well as the project manager to ensure effective and seamless implementation of the study.
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - MBA/PGDM
• Fluency in English required; fluency in Tamil and Hindi is strongly preferred
• Previous experience in development research or work in developing countries is strongly preferred
• Strong hold on statistical analysis packages (eg SPSS, Stata, R) preferred
• Flexibility and ability to deal with uncertainty. Adaptability to project needs and schedules.
• Experience and maturity in relationship management.
• Ability to work independently, to be well organized and detail oriented.
• They must be self-motivated and willing to travel extensively.