• Hire, train, and manage survey, qualitative researchers and implementation teams in collaboration with the Field Manager.
• Oversee daily data collection activities and ensure adherence to data quality protocols, including data quality audits and frequency checks.
• Help with the design of the questionnaires.
• Keep close contact and support the work of the primary investigators within the project.
• Perform data management and data analysis of both quantitative and qualitative data and communicate results to PIs.
• Regularly communicate updates and troubleshooting challenges with the Research Manager and PIs.
• Liaise with Government officials at state, district and local levels as necessary. Work in close coordination with other non-governmental stakeholders.
• Conduct focus groups and semi structured interviews with households as required in project design.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this position, please email email@example.com with the subject line “Research Associate: FI”, your CV, academic transcript, and a statement of interest.
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - Post Graduate-Other
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent management and organizational skills.
• Flexible, self-motivated, detail orientated, and able to manage multiple tasks efficiently.
• Fluency in English and Hindi.
• Familiarity with Quantitative and qualitative software packages (e.g. SPSS, STATA, R, NVIVO, and Atlas TI).