1. Developing a vision and strategy for cities that s/he is directly responsible for networking and facilitation.
2. Ensuring standardized value added inputs to partner organizations for service excellence.
3. Capacity building of city-level teams during periodic visits.
4. Liaising with the local administration and allied systems in cities/districts to enhance CHILDLINE’s visibility and recall.
5. Providing regular information to the Regional Head, other Regional offices and the Head office of CHILDLINE India Foundation for advocacy, campaign and publications.
6. Providing logistical support for regional workshops and other special events.
7. Any other task under the overall framework of the project.
Candidates who qualify with relevant qualification & experience as per JD should only apply. Please mention your current CTC and notice period in the email. Interested applicants should submit an updated detailed resume at firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly mention Job ID & Designation in the subject line.Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. Please mention designation in subject line of email.
Closing date for receiving applications is 11th April 2019
All positions are on full time basis and will require moderate travel within and out of your located city.
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - MSW
1. Good Understanding of Child Rights/human rights and child protection.
2. Proficiency in one regional language is mandatory along with English.
3. Documentation skills in English.
4. Familiarity with Computers including Microsoft Office is a must.
5. Excellent communication skills.
6. Team player and is also able to work independently.