1. Initiating CHILDLINE-1098 service in new locations
2. Facilitate implementation of CHILDLINE -1098 in ongoing locations
3. Ensuring standardized value added inputs to partner organizations for service excellence
4. Capacity building of city-level teams during periodic visits
5. Conducting in-house trainings for partner organizations in new locations.
6. Networking and advocacy with the state administration
7. Representing CHILDLINE in the state/ regional networks and campaigns
8. Developing a vision and strategy for CHILDLINE in the region
9. Mentoring the team reporting to them
10. Co-facilitate with Regional Head, the capacity building of regional CHILDLINE team to respond effectively to region specific issues
11. Liaising with the local administration and allied systems in cities/districts to enhance CHILDLINE’s visibility and recall.
12. Any other task under the overall framework of the project.
All positions are on full time basis and will require moderate travel within and out of your located city.
Candidates who qualify with relevant qualification & experience as per JD should only apply. Please mention your current CTC and notice period in the email. Interested applicants should submit an updated detailed resume at email@example.com. Kindly mention Job ID & Designation in the subject line.Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. Please mention designation in subject line of email.
Closing date for receiving applications is 11th April 2019
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - MSW
1. Experience of quality reporting and documentation (Essential).
2. Experience in Partner management with reference to child protection (desirable).
3. Computer literate with a very good working knowledge of Windows Microsoft Office.
4.Ability to work independently and as a team player with demonstrated leadership skills, communication, networking and presentation capabilities.