Regional Level position located at Mumbai
SCP under the supervision of the National Programme Coordinator -Programmes (Sr Programme Coordinator) and in coordination with the RRCs and teams will ensure that the programme goals are met in a time bound effective manner.
Reporting to the DHP
Primary roles and responsibilities:
1. Will be responsible for timely and effective programme Implementation, facilitation of Regional teams.
2. Orient the national and regional teams on the formats developed and ensure adherence and periodic monitoring to ensure the same.
3. Ensure that all norms of existing laws and policies are adhered to, within the programme.
4. Ensuring that the child protection ecosystem at the railway stations is developed.
5. Issue based consultations and workshops are taken up.
6. Will work under the supervision of the Deputy Head Programmes, towards standardisation of service delivery.
7. Will provide key inputs to the regional teams based on periodic analysis of data and information based on interventions and trends.
8. Ensure compliance to Child Protection Policy (CPP)
9. Developing standard protocols/ guidelines as required for interventions
10. Networking and advocacy with the relevant Govt. Departments
11. Representing CHILDLINE in the programme ( APPI) at the national meetings
12.Ensuring flow of information from the region to the national level and vice versa, ensuring MIS support to the Deputy Head
13.Periodic monitoring visits to the regions to ensure quality services, protocols, compliance to Acts, maintenance of standards etc.
14. Development of module for standard protocols for the CHDK, Open shelter, deaddiction and rehabilitation process.
15. To design standard IEC in coordination with the regional teams in ensuring visibility of the CHDK at the railway stations and generate awareness on the railway CHDK intervention
16. Develop/ standardise programmatic tools and material for effective communication of the programme by the partner teams during outreach.
17. Ensuring quality participation of children in events and activities designated for them
18. Conception and implementation of national meets and workshops and lending support to the regional meets and consultations
19. Ensuring a calendar of events as planned in each region
20. Implementing Station level monitoring network
21. Facilitating monitoring learning and evaluation of project
1. Will report directly to the Deputy Head Programmes for APPI project
2. Will coordinate with the regional heads and programme staff at the regional level in ensuring proper programme implementation by partner.
The candidate will be required to travel to various programme locations and to liaise with the Regional offices of CIF.
Candidates who qualify with relevant qualification & experience as per JD should only apply.
Interested applicants should submit an updated detailed resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Employment: Fixed term contract for 2 years
Please mention designation and job id in subject line of email.
Closing date for receiving applications 11 April 2019