We are actively seeking accounts manager who is responsible for monitoring compliance, analysis and procedural aspects of finance monitoring at IFMR LEAD and ensures that all of practices adhere to both internal policies and procedures and other legal requirements.Strengthens IFMR LEAD’s capacity to respond to financial challenges and streamlines compliance and accounting procedures so programs can flourish.
1. Daily checking & approving the invoices/claims etc. to ensure 100% compliance with IFMR policies, statutory laws & audits
2. Updating payment tracker and confirmation of the payment details, gathering information & approval from the respective staff
3. Reconciliation and No dues confirmation with the vendors
4. Key member for automation of the payment system. Ensuring 100% compliance and ownership for stabilization& smooth functioning of the software
5. Bridge between accounts & employees/vendors for their payment & ledger/reconciliation related queries. Focal point for query resolution for financial aspects for employees/vendors
6. Through Scrutiny of the ledgers for allocations, reconciliation between MIS & Ledgers & Payment tracker
7. Assisting Head-Grants & Finance in MIS deck for vertical heads and ED
8. Any other function related to accounts as required by the organization
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - MA
1. Master’s Degree in Finance with 6 years or Chartered Accountant with 4 years of experience in handling finance and grants in a not for profit/Development Sector.
2. Possesses extensive experience in handling end to end finance management.
3. Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, especially with pivot tables, vlookup equations and management of large data sets, is required.
4. Exceptional interpersonal skills; tact, patience, diplomacy and integrity.
5. Discretion in handling sensitive or confidential information.
6. Flexibility to travel occasionally.