Position Role : Oversees the full operation of the sponsorship program in the Community Center in collaboration with various departments.
Key Responsibilities :
Administrative and Accounting Functions: (15%)
1. Leads the team in the preparation of the monthly work flow and work schedule based on theconsolidated annual SR, Program and Operations calendar of activities .
2. Review and pre-approve the Field Officer’s budget request proposal before forwarding to Program/ SR Department for final approval.
3. Review and approve Liquidation Reports submitted by the Field Officer before forwarding to Program Department/ Accounting Department
4. Pre-approve request for leave/offset of field staff
5. Conducts performance appraisal of Field Officers,
6. Ensure the proper maintenance of the Community Center.
7. Maintain Petty Cash.
8. Maintain Fixed Assets and Stock at the community centre.
9. Prepare Payment requests.
10. Collaboration and liasioning with vendors.
11. Submission of Purchase requisitions related to community centres.
Program related functions: (40%)
1. Provide support to Program Coordinators/Facilitators with regards to logistical needs in program implementation (i.e. venue, vehicle, mobilization of target beneficiaries, etc.
2. Monitor participation of target beneficiaries through team and plan with them appropriate intervention to increase beneficiary participation.
3. Provide feedback to concerned Program Coordinator/Program Manager regarding program implementation.
4. Ensures program supplies are made available close coordination with the Program Coordinators and Operations Manager to avoid disruption in services.
5. Supervise the distribution of gifts and educational assistance and ensure required reports are encoded in the Benefit Tracking System.
6. Regularly conducts supervisory meetings with SAC team members.
7. Assist Program Coordinators/Facilitators in establishing linkages with local government units and other NGOs present in the area of operations, health centers, schools, etc.
8. Submit collated MIS reports to Program Coordinators for encoding in the Benefit Tracking System.
9. Supervise and monitor the implementation of all program activities.
10. Recommend to Health Program Coordinator beneficiaries of Medical/ Non-medical Support segment and ensure surveys are submitted for encoding in the Data Collection tool and Benefit Tracking System.
11. Support the team in assisting in the implementation of the Disaster Response Protocol and emergencies (rapid assessment, provision of material assistance, conduct of psychosocial activities, report writing etc.).
12. Ensures Child Protection Policy is practiced by all in community centre (staff, volunteers, vendors, and others); cases of abuse are reported within the prescribed time frame and required interventions are extended to the victim in a timely manner.
Sponsor Relations related functions: (35%)
1. To oversee fulfillment of requirements related to Sponsor Relations such as letters , memos, photos, and family record request from the Central office.
2. To review/check memo replies and other compliance with sponsorship requirements prior submission to the Central office.
3. Coordinate identification of children at-risk of dropping from the sponsorship program; work with the FOs on filling up drop request forms for children who should be dropped from the sponsorship program.
4. Coordinate identification of substitute children and devel