1. Conduct semi-structured qualitative interviews with adults in Chennai about their beliefs around hypertension and growing older.
2. Transcribe and translate interviews for qualitative data analysis
• Deadline: Applications are being accepted until the position is filled. Applications to be considered on a rolling basis.
• Please submit: Resume and cover letter.
• Questions and application submission at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Start Date & End Date: 1.5 to 2 months starting in the middle of June
Stipend will be provided.
Free 5-day training in conducting qualitative interviewswill be provided.
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduation - Graduate-Other
1. Fluency in spoken Tamil (Required)
2. Strong English speaking, reading, and writing skills (Required)
3. Interest in social science or health research (Preferred)
4. At least a bachelor’s degree (masters preferred)
5. Experience conducting qualitative research or other forms of interviews (such as journalism) a bonus but NOT REQUIRED.