REASON FOR THE HIRE
Katalyst seeks to recruit a dynamic individual as a Programme Manager, who will resume the role to drive the Katalyst programme in Bangalore. She will be responsible for the management and development of the programme and the center team. She will develop new and build rapport with existing students and other stakeholders while tracking data and progress on these. Along with ensuring that the programme is meeting its objective, this person will be the face of the center and the organisation as well as manage the back end along. It will be 5 day work week with Sunday working and Monday off in the months when training is conducted. Availability to travel whenever required for meetings with the corporate, various stakeholders, review meetings with Board and other events. The role will be based in Bangalore.
STRUCTURE AND ROLE DETAILS
• Reports to Chief Executive Officer
• Close working relationship with leadership team for fundraising
• Travel within Bangalore, as required. • Full- time employment terms.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Supervise one team and manage a hub to understand the entire program cycle
• Liase / coordinate with colleges and develop good rapport with College coordinator. Coordinate with them for new students data and orientation, space and any other resource need for effective implementation of the interventions for the Katalyst girls
• Data creation and management: Organize and maintain office files, student register, tracker and records. Keep database of photos and videos of all activities. Update Katalyst center database / MIS on a periodic basis. students and mothers list/details for medical insurance, students list for laptop distribution
• Monitoring and Tracking - Track and monitor students academic records, coordinate with due diligence agencies for the reference checks and build own network to get additional information. Track student record / individual scorecard with academic performance, training, etc
• Mentor Program Mentor Outreach – Identify new avenues to get mentors, increase the mentor pool. Track mentor profile and manage mentor database, review the quality of mentors and mentor interaction
• Exchange communication with the students for training programs, be present during training, prepare report for each program, organize snack or lunch, manage attendance and feedback forms for the hub and ensure each center executive is doing the same,
• Review the effective execution of the training as per the curriculum and review the quality. Liase with Curriculum Director and Operations Head for the same
• Reach out to Katalyst girls and interact with them regularly to build rapport, assess their needs, follow up and update data
• Engage with corporate partners for workshops, field visits, internship and placement opportunities
• Ensure smooth flow of communication with HO and give regular updates
• Undertake responsibilities other than center work
Barefoot Talent Solutions, a leading search firm in the Not for Profit sector has been retained for this position. Interested candidates can send in their CVs along with three references and a cover note to email@example.com. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Last date for receiving application is 3rd June 2019
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - Post Graduate-Other
COMPETENCIES AND SOFT SKILLS
• Proactive with an ability to prioritize.
• High level of energy, maturity and commitment.
• Commitment to accuracy, impeccable attention to detail and follow-through.
• Resilient, solution oriented
• High degree of accountability
A “ready to help” attitude and a friendly personality yet firm.
• Good communication skills with an ability to communicate effectively with various Stakeholders
• Computer skills, including internet navigation, understanding of social media – LinkedIn and various MS office applications. Should be active on social networking sites like facebook, LinkedIn, instagram, etc.
• Willing to work on weekends and travel. It will be 5 day work week which will include a Sunday)