1. Effectively manage all websites hosted by IFMR LEAD and its sub-entities.
2. Ensure network security and connectivity, and resolve threats/issues.
3. Create and update web pages as needed and implement updates to hardware/software.
4. Oversee website functionality and performance, and monitor traffic.
5. End to end responsibility to take care of complete websites management.
6. To keep track on renewals of storage and domain as and when required.
Interested candidates can submit their resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org ; or write in with any queries regarding the position.
Applications are being accepted until the position is filled.
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduation - B.Tech/B.E
2. Good knowledge on UX/UI Design Principles.
3. Good understanding of front-end optimization techniques, cross-browser compatibility and Responsive web design.
4. Ability to handle UI and Design issues with minimal assistance.
5. Familiarity with tools such as Sketch, Gimp or Photoshop will be added advantage.
6. Strong interpersonal and communication skills is preferred.
7. Develop WordPress plugins, themes, and HTML5 applications.
8. Demonstrate the WordPress API and extend the WordPress admin experience.
9. Uncanny ability (and desire) to dive in to unfamiliar systems and learn on the fly.
10. Plugin research and customization.
11. Ability and willingness to work on a team using a unified/documented development and coding style.
12. Strong understanding