We're looking for an HR Business Partner who will help align business goals with employees by recommending new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual development of talent within the company.
This role is about actively partnering with the senior management team and Managers, and collaborating with employees at all levels of the organization to create a culture of passion, ownership and perseverance.
An expert on people related matters, the role holder will help create programs and processes for Performance & Rewards Management, Diversity & Inclusion, Compliance and Employee Policies. Additionally, this position will be expected to define the people strategy through Talent Acquisition, Management and Development. We expect the incumbent to be very good at working with cross-cultural team & addressing conflict be a sounding board to the senior management team on people related matters.
Scope of Activities:
1. Ensure a high level of organizational effectiveness through diversity & inclusion, labour compliance, performance management, change management, talent assessment and leadership development.
2. Providing organisation-wise advise on people policies, procedures and practicesCo-developing people practices and refining them in line with our purpose.
3. Partner with business leaders and other functions to implement people processes across all branches consistently.
4. Analyse a range of data and information regarding employee health, recruitment, training, performance management, policies & procedures etc and recommend solutions.
5. Conduct periodic listening exercises to understand, process and respond to feedback, to improve the people experience in the organization.
6. A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement.
7. Work on significant business plans and strategies such as work force planning, compensation benchmarking, organization development and budgeting for growth and expansion.
8. Assessing the need to outsource any HR function - sourcing, selecting and reviewing and reporting performance of vendors or service providers.
CTC for this position: Rs. 10.5 lakhs per annum - medical insurance and gratuity are not part of our CTC amount.
Desired Candidate Profile
Post Graduation - MBA/PGDM
1. Excellent understanding of HR programs including compensation, performance management, and leadership development.
2. Understanding of various employment laws and their impact on HR matters.
3. Excellent influencing skills at all levels in the organization and flexibility to be proactive in a fast-paced, ever changing environment.
4. Proficiency in making timely, effective, ethics-based decisions.
5. Demonstrated experience in providing HR consultation to senior leadership on strategic initiatives.
6. Demonstrated ability to partner / collaborate within and outside of HR.
7. Must be an articulate and persuasive communicator including excellent presentation skills; analytical and problem-solving abilities.
A Natural leader - You build relationships quickly. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you'