About the role – CCS, in its 21st year, aims to reach out to a more diverse and engaged set of future leaders, focusing on its academy’s work in policy training in Delhi, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Bangalore, and Pune. To get the targeted students as well as young professionals across the country attend our courses and training programs is the key to engaging them in becoming our thought leaders. This is where the role of the Digital Marketing specialist will come into the picture. Based in CCS’ head office in New Delhi, the Digital Marketing Associate/ Senior Associate will be responsible for all paid publicity campaigns of CCS Academy, the SEM and SEO management, the website’s analytics and management, social media marketing strategy and execution, and overall online media advocacy and marketing plan. Primary responsibilities:
1. Integrated Marketing Strategy: Develop and execute cross-channel, integrated, and customer-centric marketing strategies to drive growth and sustainable growth. The strategies should meet the needs of audiences across the customer journey. Partner closely with the team to develop cohesive marketing strategies that nurture audiences across the marketing funnel from brand awareness through to direct response and retention.
2. Integrated Content Strategy: Support the development and execution of cross-channel content strategies. Manage the integrated editorial calendar.
3. Social Media Marketing: Help to oversee the management of our social media platforms (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook), and leverage this channel to generate and convert leads.
4. Search Engine Marketing: Manage our Google Ad Grants account and paid search strategies. Manage pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, and continuously optimize for increased brand awareness.
5. Targeting & Personalization Strategy: Develop cross-channel strategies for identifying and cultivating high-value segments.
6. Testing & Optimization: Develop and execute A/B or multivariate testing and optimization plans across channels, analyze results, identify new opportunities, and adjust marketing/testing strategies.
7. Marketing Center of Excellence: Serve as the marketing subject-matter-expert, and collaborate with cross-functional teams. Identify innovative opportunities to drive impact by keeping up with trends and advancements in digital marketing, including eCommerce, social media, SEO, SEM, email, and paid media trends.
8. Writing and Editing: Support the development of short and long-form content focused on driving leads and conversion. Responsibilities include copywriting, copy editing and approvals, curation of existing content across channels.
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduation - Graduate-Other
1. Prior experience of designing and executing digital campaigns for college students and young professionals or marketing courses would be an added advantage.
2. Prior experience of working and coordinating with design agencies
3. Excellent communication skills and ability to work across teams
4.Commitment to learning with an academic bent
5. High professional and ethical standards for handling confidential information