Roles and responsibilities:
1. Manage the delivery of six ipolicy courses per quarter (3 months): manage and facilitate ipolicy, CCS Academy’s flagship certificate course in public policy offered to students from the following fields - Undergraduate: Law, Media, Engineering, Liberal Arts (Economics, Politics, Philosophy, History, Sociology and B.Ed) and Postgraduate: Public Policy, Media, Liberal Arts (MA, MPhil, PhD), MBA, M.Ed.
2. Contribute to content development, review and revise pedagogy and tools of delivery in tandem with the programs team in New Delhi.
3. Manage faculty relations: Identifying and on-boarding of faculty for the program in consultation with the programs team in New Delhi, as well as building and maintaining relations with local faculty.
4. Track and manage finances for projects.
5. Work closely with the programs team in New Delhi to collate regular feedback on the courses and revisit the sessions/modules as and when needed.
Marketing and partnerships:
1. Branding of the products (courses) being offered by CCS Academy.
2. Develop partnerships with with leading colleges and institutes in India to conduct ipolicy: certificate course in public policy.
3. Manage the marketing of programs to ensure a minimum of 80 applications per ipolicy.
4. Create and maintain an organized database of partners for outreach.
5. Conduct campus talks and participate in college events through fests, guest lectures, competitions and awards to reach out to the students.
1. Conceptualise and execute the alumni engagement strategy to keep the past and current graduates engaged with CCS ideas and activities.
2. Establish and build relationships with a wide range of alumni, locally, regionally, nationally and internationally; maintain regular communication with alumni via direct contact, email blasts, alumni web pages, and print publications.
3. Conceptualization and execution of alumni weekly reading groups.
4. Conceptualization and execution of alumni meet-ups, awards and competitions – organize at-least 1 alumni meet-up every quarter.
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduation - LLB
1. Prior experience in developing partnerships with colleges/student bodies at college or professional level.
2. Excellent interpersonal skills: with the proven ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with a wide range of people including the ability to recruit, motivate and manage interns.
3. A minimum of 3 years of experience in academic or development projects.
4. Commitment to learning with an academic bent.
5. Excellent communication skills in English and ability to create and disseminate original content.
6. High professional and ethical standards for handling confidential information.
7. Good financial planning skills and ability to create and manage budgets.