Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Maintaining Accounts book and in ERP Tally-Check all bills are submitted with complete documentation for compliance and assist team members to complete documents on a day to day basis. Manage advance settlement as well. Proper documentation of cash payment to vendors and staff.
2. Create a monthly checklist of organizational payments and report to Ops Director every month. Ensure cheque payment to vendors: Printing, stationary, housekeeping etc.
3. Bank Reconciliation- Enter cash payment/bank payment in tally & filling. Bills cancellation through paid stamp & payment details on bill. Cheque Deposit/withdraw, FD etc
4. TDS Calculation and deposit- Collect necessary documents from employee for TDS computation and send to CA. Form 16A & 16 check with tally and dispatch/handover to deductee.
5. Assisting in preparation of Financial statements
6. Preparation for yearly Audit process- Finalize format and track, maintain fixed asset records of the organization for audit purpose
7. Maintain Fixed Assets Register/book - Ensure timely revenue receipt documentation for all donations, Receipt prepare & send soft copy as well dispatch same, Participant payment check with CC avenue and prepare receipt.
8. 100% timely payment and renewals maintained through a timeline tracker
9. Bank related work and relationship with bankers
The position will be based in CCS headquarters in Delhi
Recruitment Process :
Written Assessment at the CCS office or online (outstation candidates)
Interview - Face to face / Telephonic (outstation candidates)
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduation - Graduate-Other
1.Knowledge of Tally ERP 9, Excel and Accounting principles.
2. Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments.
3. Good Communication Skills in Hindi and English