The Assistant (HR and Administrative) under guidance of the Finance and HR Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the AKTC India’s HR and Administrative systems function smoothly and efficiently. S/he will be responsible for maintaining HR and Administrative systems to ensure efficiency in project operations to enable the larger team achieve project objectives.
1. The Assistant (HR) will have the following specific responsibilities:
2. Assist the Finance & HR Manager in all the HR related functions like advertisement of vacancy, short listing of CVs, interview process, recruitment process, appraisal process, staff development initiatives, etc.
3. Assist the Finance & HR Manager in the updates of the HR manual.
4. Maintenance of proper filing system for HR records and documents.
5. Assistance in various insurance schemes in AKTC and availing benefits
6. Updating master data bases at regular intervals on the advice of Finance and HR Manager.
7. Assist and follow-up for attendance for office and sites.
8. Assist in legal matters.
9. Ensure legal compliances are meeting on labour management. Assist Site Admin Assistant on finalizing paperwork during labour exits.
10. Co-ordinate with labour contractors and being a principal employer check and ensure contractors are duly fulfilling the requirements as per Delhi Labour Act.
11. Management of contracts issued i.e. preparation and managing their timelines.
12. Leave Management of all staff.
13. Verify benefit and other human resources related claims for accuracy and conformance with personnel rules and regulations.
14. Immediate notification to direct supervisor on possible non-compliance of a process or transaction in HR related matters and full support preventing problems in HR process .
15. Ensures full support for the implementation of HR policies.
16. Provide support occasionally to the Hyderabad operation.
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduation - Graduate-Other
1. A good standard of computer literacy (including MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point).
2. Excellent communicationand interpersonal.
3. Ability to liaise with government and labour officials.
4. Good understanding of labour and office systems would be desirable.