• Manage all incoming calls
• Assign daily duties to Drivers and create roaster
• Check duty slip , log book and payment from drivers on daily basis
• Stay in touch with on-bench and drivers on leave
• Maintain database, MIS and files and update on regular basis
• Maintaining and updating stock register on regular basis
• Generate sales leads
• Supervision of car maintenance
• Liasoning with Govt. and Non Govt agencies
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
• Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
• Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
• Take the extra mile to engage customers
• Individuals working as an OperationsExecutive need to communicate with the higher management to prepare a strategy for operations to run efficiently.
• You also need to assist in developing long term plans to achieve the goals and objectives which are already set.
• Managing Existing client and developing new clients.
Mobility – Upward Mobility
Working hours:Mainly 9.30 to 5.30 office hours, six days a week Preference will be given to person residing in Jaipur.
Desired Candidate Profile
Graduation - Graduate-Other
1. MIS , Presentation and documentation skills
2. Skilled in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
3. To be able to work in a team.
4. Planning & Organizing
5. Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
6. Excellent communication skills
7. Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
8. Good problem solving and decision-making skills. This skill-set can possibly be the most important part in identifying problems within the organization and having the capability to evaluate the relevant action required.